The best post ever!!!
Contrary to (disillusioned) popular belief, feminists are not always exasperated and screaming.
Well, most of the time we are. But when we are not, we are pretty god damn funny.
- “I myself have never been able to find out precisely what feminism is: I only know that people call me a feminist whenever I express sentiments that differentiate me from a door mat or a prostitute.” – Rebecca West
- “No woman gets an orgasm from shining the kitchen floor.” – Betty Friedan
- “Feminism is the radical notion that women are people.” – Marie Shear
- “I refuse to believe that trading recipes is silly. Tunafish casserole is at least as real as corporate stock.” – Barbara Grizzuti Harrison
- “I think, therefore I’m single.” – Lizz Winstead
- “A girl should be two things: who and what she wants.” – Coco Chanel
- “Why do people say “grow some balls”? Balls are weak and sensitive…
View original post 207 more words